Music… It’s a magical thing. It lifts our spirits when we are sad, calms our soul when we are angry, and allows the tears to flow when we need to cry.
We choose our music based on what speaks to us. Whether it’s the lyrics, the melody, or how the song makes us feel.
Today I’m sharing with you 14 songs to calm your soul. These songs will help calm you down, help you breathe, and make you get up and dance your way to a better mood. Some of these are my personal favorites, and some were suggested to me by friends who were asked for their input.
Here are my choice for 14 Songs to that are sure to calm your soul…
- “Dreamgirl” – Dave Matthews Band
- “Thy Will Be Done” – Hillary Scott
- “Me Too” – Meghan Trainor
- “Believe In Me” – Michelle Williams
- “Rise” – Katy Perry
- K-Love Radio – playing all your greatest Christian hits
- “Want to Want Me” – Jason DeRulo
- “Livin’ on a Prayer” – Bon Jovi
- “St. Elmo’s Fire” – John Parr
- “Wannabe” – Spice Girls
- “Geronimo” – Sheppard
- “Stitches” – Shawn Mendez
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling” – Justin Timberlake
- “Put Your Records On” – Corinne Bailey Rae