Are you stuck on what to wear to this year’s holiday parties? Get Her Daily style ideas that will make you stand out in a posh way!
1. Be the Boss on the bottom and a Bad-ass on top! Mix a sheer metallic top with a velvet bottom, whether its a skirt, pants or culottes. And if you’re feeling sassy, take the look up a notch with a shade of deep hued lipstick- like dark plum, burgundy or slate blue.
2. Full on Sequin dresses are still nice, but update your look with festive beads into your look with a one statement-making piece like the ones below.
3. My Absolute Fav- The Velveteen Suit!!!
Trade in your classic tailored suit and take the plunge into the festive route by opting for a red or green color velvet suit, or keep it sleek and sexy in all-black as seen below.
4. Feeling Naughty? Try the Slip Dress Trend! The slip dress continues its reign into the holiday season. Try a silhouette with a chic coat or faux fur jacket like the celebs below.
5. Lace, Leather and Embroidery: Pair an embroidered blouse or lace with a leather mini skirt, pants or joggers for the ultimate statement look, like Her Daily’s Journalist- Krystle Samuels.
6. Tuxedo Style: Tuxedo dresses sets the bar high for your office’s holiday cocktail parties and after work events. Check out Gabrielle Union’s off-the-shoulder tuxedo dress and Queen Bee’s three- Quarter sleeve Tuxedo dress.
- ’80s-inspired look: The one-shouldered top paired with an oversized tassel earring is a great 80’s inspired look for any night on the town. Its fun and bold! And if you want to wear a fierce 80’s inspired dress, try a silk leopard mini dress like the one below.