I have always loved coconut and now I have learned five awesome coconut oil uses that are incredible. It’s that secret miracle cure for so many uses.
Coconut oil has just been getting its glory in the last few years and it is so versatile. It can replace many products we spend hundreds of dollars on per year. Coconut oil can be found in most stores and usually comes in a jar. The oil looks like a white waxy cream in a jar and when melted becomes a clear liquid.
In places such as Asia, India, the Philippines and other tropical locations, the coconut tree is considered the “tree of life.” Today, it is reported that there are over 1500 studies that prove the health benefits of the oil.
The following are some of my favorite uses for coconut oil:
1. Coffee creamer. Just add a spoonful of coconut oil to your coffee. It will give you an extra boost of energy you may be looking for.
2. Try coconut oil on your toast instead of butter. It is actually really good and has a great aroma and taste.
3. I do not know about you, but in our house we switched to popped popcorn at home. It gives the popcorn a very nice flavor.
4. “Buttering Your Toast” – For breakfast in the morning, try spreading oil on your sprouted grain bread, instead of conventional butter. The slight coconut flavor is more pronounced in the unrefined coconut and lends a lovely aroma and taste to your toast.
5. Do you have a cough or sore throat? Then this is exactly what you need. Try swallowing ½ to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil three times day. The oil can help with the pain of a cough or sore throat. You can also add licorice root, honey and lemon to increase the body’s immune system to avoid infections. I like the coconut oil with honey in my hot tea. I add lemon, and a dash of turmeric with it. It is very relaxing that way.
This is just the surface of the outstanding things you can do with coconut oil. Check out the link below and enjoy. https://www.healthambition.com/150-uses-coconut-oil/