These are valuable travel apps that you can take anywhere…
Hello Her Daily readers. Recently, I’ve been on the hunt for the most effective (and free) travel apps to use for my Euro-trip in June. These are Her Daily approved!
- XE Currency -What would I have done without this baby? One of the best currency converter apps I’ve used to date. I’m a dud when it comes to math. Especially if the math is in another language. This app will tell you exactly how much your money is worth in another country when you exchange it. On my trip to the Dominican Republic, this app saved me from carrying less cash than I needed! Try it.
- Gate Guru– This app will give you things to do other than staring at the flight schedules and your cell-phone screen. It supplies you with eateries nearby, shop for souvenirs, check flights and services. Always handy!
- Hostel World- Supplies you with an abundance of bargains for hostels for your next vacation! It includes date schedules, prices and even comes with reviews. It’s like your personal Yelp for hostels.
- Memrise- A great language app to help you use phrases that will benefit your next travel destination in a foreign land. It helps you learn key phrases and suggests a membership price for those who want to take language learning to the next level. In addition to that, an offline mode is also accessible when there’s no wifi! Genius.
- LibriVox- Love reading? Audio books? This popular app allows you to download free audiobooks when you’re on the flight with no internet connection. Simply download it or use it on the app (I download it and then put it on airplane mode to preserve battery life). For the most part, the books are classics and some even foreign. It’s a great way to escape the travel congested routine and cross another book off of your reading list!
Hope your travels are fun, packed and memorable!