Hi, and welcome to Her Daily! By logging onto www.herdaily.com (and reading this site), you are agreeing that you, through your Her Daily account, will abide by the terms of the official user agreement below. This user agreement is between you and Her Daily. It governs all of your access to the use of this site and its services, including websites and applications offered by us. Your access to this site is conditional upon acceptance to and compliance with the agreement below.
Content and conduct
- Anything you post on Her Daily is public. So don’t post something you aren’t willing to have everyone see and read.
- If you post an illegal, malicious or ill-intentioned comment, Her Daily is not responsible for that comment.
- Please do not copy any of our original creative content from Her Daily. That includes using our words, likeness or photos without attribution.
- If we find your Her Daily account use to be out of line with our conduct policies, Her Daily will have to (sadly) remove your content or suspend your account.
- If a dispute arises between yourself and another commenter, we have no obligation to assist either party in resolving the conflict.
Definitions and agreements, in detail
The following describes the terms in which we offer you access to our Her Daily services. All terms used have definitions below. Accessing our Her Daily services hinges upon your full agreement to all of the terms and conditions below. Please note we can amend these terms at any time.
“Company” or “Her Daily” or “We” means Her Daily or our parent company, Herdaily Inc.
“Service” or “Services” means any internet-based or other services offered by Her Daily. This would include things like a social network or mobile app.
“User Content” or “Content” means every piece of material we produce, including links, images and text that’s uploaded to our site.
Using our site
Registered user status: We want you to visit Her Daily a lot. But, you can only use our services if you can agree to the binding contract as stated here. To become a Her Daily registered user, you must be 18 years old and not have had a previous account terminated by us (for any reason). Please do not include false information when you create an account at Her Daily.
User responsibilities: You are totally responsible for your use of our site, your interactions with any and all other Her Daily users and for any content you submit to us through comments or email. Remember, everything you post on our site is public! Be careful what you say in a public forum. If you get into a disagreement with another user, Her Daily has an explicit right (but no obligation) to monitor that dispute. We also have the right to take action.
User Conduct: In exchange for your being able to utilize our site for free, you agree to be bound by all of the underlying obligations.
When registering for a Her Daily account, you agree that you will not:
- Use purposely-false information to mislead other users. You will not impersonate another person for any reason.
- Create a username that includes profanities. Please note that your user ID is a name that’s subject to authorization by us.
Our prohibited uses
You may not (and cannot allow a third party to) do any of the following:
- Modify, change, translate, work to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of anything on our site.
- Remove content, change our copyright or infringe upon our trademark.
- Submit false content that claims to be sponsored by Her Daily (when it is not).
- Violate the security of our network.
Rules of use
You agree that your user-contributed content will not do any of the following:
- Violate the personal or intellectual property or other rights of any other person or party.
- Promote or incite any type of illegal activity or violence.
- Violate any local, state, federal or international laws.
- Mislead Her Daily or other users.
- Attempt to learn sensitive information (like passwords or logins) of any other user.
- Post any “spam” content, promotional content from other websites or misleading information leading users to other websites.
- Transmit any viruses or spyware, including any material that is actively or passively collecting information.
- Interfere with any of our security features.
If you do not follow our Her Daily rules of use, we may terminate your access to our services. If we suspend your account, all rights to use our site will immediately cease. When your account is terminated, your content can be removed at our discretion. It may also be stored on our servers. You agree to release and indemnify Her Daily from all claims related to your account and content.
Commenting on our site
Every time you post in a comment section of a Her Daily post, you agree to all of the following:
- You will not post offensive comments, including but not limited to those which are connected to race, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap.
- You will not include indecent or pornographic language.
- You will not ridicule, harass or mock another Her Daily user.
- You will not defame another user (or Her Daily writers) or post libelous content.
- You will not promote violence on the site.
- You will not reveal personal information about yourself, including but not limited to your home address or phone number.
Remember, we don’t control or endorse the content from external sites we link to. We do not have responsibility the moment you click to link to another site.
Our services can contain or deliver advertising and sponsorships. Our partners are responsible for ensuring all material they submit is accurate and lawful. We are not responsible for advertising or sponsorship inaccuracies or materials.
Licensing agreements and statements
Her Daily License: All rights, title, and interest in and to our Her Daily service (this does not include content provided by users) remains the total, exclusive property of Her Daily and our licensors. The words, images and original content found on this site are protected by copyright, trademark and other domestic and foreign laws. A user has no right to use the Her Daily name or any of our trademarks, writings, logos and unique brand features. Your use of this site is completely voluntary! We love feedback, so we encourage feedback and suggestions. You can email those at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you send us feedback, however, we have no explicit obligation to respond to you.
Her Daily respects the intellectual property rights of everyone. We ask users and contributors to have the same respect for us. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement whenever we find it necessary.
The DMCA is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe any content on this site is infringing on your copyright, please email us at email@example.com.
Our advertising and contests
As part of our service, we include advertisements and/or content provided by Her Daily and/or a third party, which may be targeted to the content or information on the service, movements made through the service and other information. The extent of advertising by our company is subject to change at any time.
When you enter a contest or giveaway on our site, your participation may require sharing your personal information with us and the third party who sponsored the contest’s prize. Any specific rules we announce at the time of the contest will hold true when we choose a contest winner. Participation in all contests is completely voluntary. If you win a contest, a representative from Her Daily will personally email you with information about fulfillment of your prize.
Privacy and information sharing
We take your privacy seriously. Please see our privacy agreement here for full information.
This policies effective date
These terms and services become fully effective on March 5, 2014. They may be updated and amended from time to time. Please check back for updates if you wish to know our policies.